With 300 days of sunshine per year, Cap d’Agde enjoys an exceptional climate.
Enjoy the pleasures of nature in all seasons. In autumn, spring or summer, enjoy temperatures that are ideal both for activities and your well-being. Consult the weather forecasts to find out the forecasts for the next 7 days and organise your stay.
While you’re in Cap d’Agde you can find out the coastal forecast from the Harbour Master's Office. Consult the coastal forecast on line before starting your activities.
Enjoy the sunshine in Cap d’Agde
In the summer, make the most of outdoor activities. In Cap d’Agde, summer temperatures range between 26° and 29° (maximum average). Consult the beach forecast to match your activities to the day's forecasts.
In spring, discover another side of Languedoc-Roussillon:
• Stroll through the heart of the Bagnas Nature Reserve
• Exert yourself by taking part in the sporting activities on offer
• Go out and take part in events: the Festival of Nature, the Festival of Water Sports and The French Sailing Championships...
In autumn and winter, explore the towns and villagest of the Hérault region through wine tourism. Cap d’Agde offers wine-based holidays, with an opportunity to sample regional wines and products. You can also take part in Cap d’Agde’s major events:
• The Autumn Boat Fair, where you can meet the leading players of the sailing world. Take advantage of professional advice and buy your new or second hand boat. Meeting and conferences are also organised to raise visitors' awareness of sailing issues…
• Come to the Pro-AM golf tournament organised in September. Beat the competition in teams of 4: 1 professional and 3 amateurs.
Enjoy outdoor activities throughout the season:
• Hikes (Nordic walking), exploring the life and landscapes of the Étang de Thau
• Mountain bike trips, accompanied by a professional guide
• Trips on the Canal du Midi