The Cap d’Agde is the holiday destination that all the family can agree on! With a wide variety of activities for all ages, and the “Famille Plus” (Family plus) label, your family holiday will be unforgettable.
A wide choice of activities to delight children
Here you will find a multitude of activities for your children: sporting activities, nautical activities, leisure parks, adventure courses, nature excursions, discovery workshops, sports courses, boat trips, pony rides...They will also adore playing in the aquatic parks, Aqualand and Captain Jako, making new friends at Club Mickey and Luna Park or learning to play golf at the giant mini golf…
Your children will be spoilt for choice! In addition, many leisure activities and restaurants are recognised for their services adapted to children, in particular the youngest ones.
“Famille Plus” label for the tranquillity of parents
The Cap d’Agde has obtained the national “Famille Plus” label, given to tourist destinations which take into consideration the needs of families, and which offer entertainment, activities and services adapted to a young clientele.
Through the Famille Plus label, more than fifty professionals are committed to offering the best welcome to families.
Our ideas to make the most of the Cap d’Agde as a family
Looking for aquatic discoveries?
- Be tempted by the aquatic trail as a family or a dive for children in a specialised club
- Or opt for a cruise on the gentle waters of the Canal du Midi.
Would you rather explore the historic heritage of Agde?
- Take the time to wander through the picturesque streets in the town of Agde and discover its monuments with the family treasure hunt.
- The Agathois and Ephèbe museums will take you back in time through 2600 years of history!
Last but not least, for walking enthusiasts:
- walk in the heart of the Mont Saint Loup natural area,
- or cycle along the many cycling trails, or take a minibus excursion to discover Languedoc-Roussillon.
What to do?
Find a Famille Plus accommodation
Find a Famille Plus restaurant
Download the PDF guide: Famille Plus activities, accommodation and restaurants in the Cap d’Agde