A team at your service!
Preparing your holiday, welcoming you and providing information during your stay in the Cap D’Agde Mediterranean destination, that’s the Tourist Information Office’s role.
Our holiday advisers can suggest ideas adapted to your requirements: accommodation, culture, activities, walks and rides, gastronomy, wine tourism, events...
CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
Due to national circumstances and to support the implementation of the Government's decisions, the Tourist Office is closed to the public as of March 15th, 2020.
Our tourist office advisors remain at your disposal from Monday to Friday by phone, mail and through social media.
- Cap d’Agde 04 67 01 04 04 – email@example.com 9am to noon and 2 to 6pm
- Agde 04 67 31 87 50 – firstname.lastname@example.org 9am to noon and 2 to 6pm
- Pézenas 04 67 98 36 40 – email@example.com 9am to noon and 2 to 6pm
- Portiragnes 04 67 90 92 51 – firstname.lastname@example.org 9am to noon and 2 to 5pm
- Vias 04 67 21 76 25 – email@example.com 9am to noon and 2 to 6pm
In this context, information and dates announced on the following website www.capdagde.com may be incorrect and we do apologize for any inconvenience.
Outings and events (guided tours, getaways..) organized or proposed by the Tourist Office are cancelled until further notice.
You will find all the official information on the French government website https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
Where are we?
Other tourist offices in the region
7 offices, open all year round, are located in Pézenas, Montagnac, Tourbes, Cap d’Agde, Agde, Vias and Portiragnes
3 seasonal offices are located in Portiragnes Village, in the Centre Port in Cap d’Agde and in Le Grau d’Agde
View the opening hours of the 10 Tourist Information Offices
A passionate team
Our holiday advisers are happy to share the region’s secrets: Sandrine, Bastien, Jérôme, Laure, Valérie, Jérémy, Myriam, Géraldine, Vanessa, Isabelle, Carole and Virginie will give you a warm welcome at one of the tourist information offices.
The little extras
- Key return service at weekends and on public holidays, in partnership with rental agencies, at the Welcome Office in Cap D’Agde. Night opening on Saturday - Sunday from the end of June to the end of August.
- Ticket sales for guided tours, musical cruises, trips, activities and shows (according to the tourist information office)
- Foreign language welcome (English, German, Spanish, Italian, French Sign Language, according to the tourist information office)
- Personalised welcome for disabled visitors at the desk
- Hearing loop for hearing aid wearers
- Free wi-fi access: you can connect for free for one hour in each year round office
The Cap d'Agde Mediterranean Tourist Office is currently classified Category I, holder of the Qualité Tourisme mark and the Tourisme Sud de France label.
Check out our pledge for the categorie-1-rankings here