A team at your service!
Preparing your holiday, welcoming you and providing information during your stay in the Cap D’Agde Mediterranean destination, that’s the Tourist Information Office’s role.
Our holiday advisers can suggest ideas adapted to your requirements: accommodation, culture, activities, walks and rides, gastronomy, wine tourism, events...
Where are we?
Other tourist offices in the region
7 offices, open all year round, are located in Pézenas, Montagnac, Tourbes, Cap d’Agde, Agde, Vias and Portiragnes
3 seasonal offices are located in Portiragnes Village, in the Centre Port in Cap d’Agde and in Le Grau d’Agde
View the opening hours of the 10 Tourist Information Offices
A passionate team
Our holiday advisers are happy to share the region’s secrets: Sandrine, Bastien, Jérôme, Laure, Valérie, Jérémy, Myriam, Géraldine, Vanessa, Isabelle, Carole and Virginie will give you a warm welcome at one of the tourist information offices.
The little extras
- Key return service at weekends and on public holidays, in partnership with rental agencies, at the Welcome Office in Cap D’Agde. Night opening on Saturday - Sunday from the end of June to the end of August.
- Ticket sales for guided tours, musical cruises, trips, activities and shows (according to the tourist information office)
- Foreign language welcome (English, German, Spanish, Italian, French Sign Language, according to the tourist information office)
- Personalised welcome for disabled visitors at the desk
- Hearing loop for hearing aid wearers
- Free wi-fi access: you can connect for free for one hour in each year round office
The Cap d'Agde Mediterranean Tourist Office is currently classified Category I, holder of the Qualité Tourisme mark and the Tourisme Sud de France label.
Check out our pledge for the categorie-1-rankings here