Cap d’Agde Tour App on your mobile and tablet
With our mobile site and our iPhone and Android applications, you can take all the practical information you need for your stay with you.
- Where to sleep? Hotels, guest houses, rentals…prepare your weekends and holidays in the Cap d’Agde.
- Where to go out? Discover all the places to go out near you.
- Where to eat? Choose a restaurant, snack bar or ice cream shop and follow the guide!
- What to do? Discover all the activities and ideas for excursions for a surprise-filled stay.
- Feel like going for a walk or a bike trip? Make your choice from our suggested routes.
And many practical information: weather forecast, transports, medical services, piblic services...
The digital magazine of Cap d'Agde on your tablet
The getaway starts when you flick through this interactive magazine which offers a little-known view of Cap d'Agde.
Nature, leisure activities and heritage... Images that dreams are made of, articles, videos, games, the programme of festivities, information for finding accommodation and great deals for a successful holiday.
As a family, by yourself or with friends, for lovers of fine sandy beaches, unspoiled nature, invigorating or cultural activities, for excursions inland, on the Canal Du Midi or in a traditional fishing village, discover the unexpected treasures of the "Best of the Mediterranean".
Audio-guided tours to accompany your walks
To download or available from our mobile site m.capdagde.com, five walks are on offer. The aim is simple - for each walk, find a guided and geolocalised itinerary including several points of interest. Discover all the secrets and places that you mustn’t miss during your stay!
- Stroll 1: "The Cap d’Agde city trip: become an expert on the seaside resort of the Cap d’Agde"
- Stroll 2: "On the volcano: venture onto the slopes of the Mont Saint-Loup"
- Stroll 3: "Agde, historic town: unlock the secrets of “Agathois” history through its monuments and ramparts"
- Stroll 4: "100% Nature: take a deep breath of fresh air as you enjoy the variety of natural landscapes along the “Agathois” coast"
- Stroll 5: "Between land and sea: from Agde to the Grau, follow in the footsteps of sailors and fishermen"