Water sports: all the pleasures of the sea
Set at the crossroads of fresh and salt water, where the Mediterranean, the Canal du Midi and the Hérault River meet, is Cap d’Agde, the water sports capital of the Mediterranean, living by and for the sea. Make the most of the wide variety of water sports activities on offer and come and buy or sell your boat at the next Salon Nautique [Boat Show].
Pleasure craft, motor boats, water skiing, kite surfing, regattas...
The Mediterranean offers an endless range of exciting water sports:
• Sailboat trips (available for hire with skipper if needed), catamarans, dinghies and regattas
• Motor boats (with or without licence), jet skiing, sea scooters, water skiing
• Wind surfing, kite surfing
• Scuba diving (introduction, courses…)
• Sea fishing (coarse angling and dragnet fishing) big game and harpoon fishing
• Traditional rowing (at Agde)…
All budding and seasoned sailors can enjoy the sea at their own pace!
Give in to temptation, you are in a "France Station Nautique” resort, a quality label which guarantees that all water sports are organised in complete safety.
There is also the Centre Nautique a meeting place for enthusiasts of the sea and sailing, offering training (courses with the sailing school) hire, a club and coaching.
The “Pavillon Bleu” [Blue flag] floats over the 3,300 berth marina which has the facilities to welcome boats of up to 35 metres, and a technical yard with all professional services.Other sources of information:
• Join a local club: list of sailing associations