Hosting : La Bonne Agence
12, rue Ampère - 38000 GRENOBLE - FRANCE
Tél : 04 38 12 09 25 - www.labonneagence.com
Système d'information touristique & Gestion de la relation client : Ingénie
Rue des Sept Laux - ZA Les Pérelles - 38570 LE CHEYLAS - FRANCE
Tél : 04 38 72 91 00 - Fax : 04 76 08 35 39 www.ingenie.fr
Use and protection of data
- Personal data collected via the website are the result of the voluntary communication of the whole of your personal information when transmitting a form.
- The addresses collected in this way are used to transmit the requested pieces of information.
- The Office de Tourisme de Cap d'Agde may communicate your personal data to third parties.
- The Office de Tourisme du Cap d'Agde does not use methods of automated data acquisition (cookies, applet java ou active X).
- The "Informatique et Libertés" Law of January 6, 1978 modified by the Law of August 6, 2004, regulates the use and handling, either automated or manual, of data of personal nature.
- You dispose of a right to access, correction, and deletion of your personal data (art. 34 of the "Informatique et Libertés" law).
- You can exercise these rights by sending an explanatory e-mail, using the following form : Contact / E-Mail
- The user is informed that during their visits to the website, a cookie may be automatically installed on their browser software. A cookie is something which does not allow the user to be identified but enables information to be recorded about their browsing of the website. The configuration of your browser software allows information to be provided on the presence of cookies with the possibility refusing via the procedure described at the following address: www.cnil.fr
Conditions for the creation of links to www.capdagde.com (cross linking)
- A link to the website www.capdagde.com can only be placed after the written consent of the Office de Tourisme du Cap d'Agde.
- Requests to create a link to our website must be made by e-mail (webmaster's address) or by fax (number +33(0)4 67 26 22 99)
- The use of links can only be allowed for websites related to tourism, touristic activities, search engines, and for websites referrring to the Municipality of Agde, with the exception of websites that diffuse controversial, pornographic or xenophobic contents, or could be found offensive by most people.
- The link must lead to the home page of the website, and the website must appear in a new window. The pages of the website shall in no case be nested within the pages of another website (Frame ou iframe). The deep-linking technique is strictly forbidden unless explicitly authorised on a case by case basis. In any case, the Office de Tourisme du Cap d'Agde reserves the right to ask for the removal of links leading to websites that are judged not to comply with the rules defined above.
- Websites using a link to our website must keep us informed of substantial changes to their contents or, should this be the case, removal of this link.
- The Office de Tourisme du Cap d'Agde reserves the right to withdraw, at any time and without any explanation, its permission to set up a link.
- With regard to its website www.capdagde.com, the Office de Tourisme du Cap d'Agde reserves the right to set up links referring to websites of third parties. Upon clicking these links you will leave the website of the Office de Tourisme du Cap d'Agde. The Office de Tourisme du Cap d'Agde has no control over the target sites and, accordingly, cannot be held responsible for their contents, the links they contain, or any subsequent changes or updates they undergo